About Great Gardening
Watch the Fall Harvest Moon Special on September 19, 2019 on PBS North
Our Homegrown experts have the information you need for a successful Northland garden. Learn about this year's trends in plants, predictions on weather and growing conditions, and specialized advice for our unique region. Send us your questions during the program and we may answer them live on air! Call 218.788.2844 or email askgardening [at] wdse [dot] org.
Also find us on Instagram!
Schedule for the 2019 Season
- April 4, 2019 Garden Art
- April 11, 2019 Making Mushrooms
- April 18, 2019 Water Features
- April 25, 2019 Hordes of Hostas
- May 2, 2019 Gardens of Education
- May 9, 2019 Nighttime Elements
- May 16, 2019 Fruit Trials
- May 23, 2019 Wildflowers
- May 30, 2019 Garden Helpers
- June 6, 2019 Pollination Ovation
- September 19, 2019 60-Minute Fall Harvest Special
Grow & Show
Don’t forget to send photos of your favorite plants and flowers from recent garden seasons. Send them to greatgardening [at] wdse [dot] org or mail your non-returnable garden photographs to this address. We may also feature your pictures on Instagram!
Have a Question?
Submit your questions during the show: Call 218.788.2844 or email askgardening [at] wdse [dot] org