Send this via e-mail
WDSE•WRPT in Duluth, MN seeks an intern to assist with the creation and curation of online and social content for WDSE•WRPT and its programs’ digital platforms for the Summer and Fall 2021 semesters.
Reports to:Marketing Manager
• Research, plan, compile, write and create content for WDSE•WRPT and its programs’ digital platforms, including promoting current and upcoming shows, events, and general brand management for WDSE•WRPT’s primary social pages: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Provide social media support, research and best practices to producers of WDSE•WRPT shows, including Almanac North, Native Report, Making It Up North and The Slice across multiple platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Create and implement plans to achieve growth on digital platforms.
• Manage content calendar and schedule content based on promotional priorities.
• In conjunction with marketing manager, plan and implement strategies to grow each platform’s audience.
• Research and analyze the performance of digital platforms. Create recommendations based on the analysis.
Click HERE for full position description
WDSE•WRPT is an equal employment opportunity employer. WDSE•WRPT does not discriminate against employees or applications on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.