Position: Receptionist and Membership Services for The North 103.3 FM
Description: The primary responsibility is to provide general support as a Receptionist at The North 103.3 Radio Station as well as membership service functions for the entire organization. Specific duties include those outlined below.
- Membership Services:
o Assists in the maintenance of the membership database.
o Serves as a primary contact with members, viewers, and listeners to provide excellent customer service to ensure the accurate and timely resolution of all communication (phone, email, mail, and in-person).
o Assist with daily data entry activities to ensure the timely and efficient processing and acknowledgment of all donations to the organization including credit cards, checks, and EFT.
o Provides support for on-air membership drives, including fulfillment of gifts via drop-ship vendor, a daily payment, and pledge entry.
o Fielding member and potential member’s questions and interests.
- Greets public in person and on the telephone; appropriately directs callers, takes, and delivers messages.
- Prepares invoices, maintains accounts receivable records, prepares bank deposits
- Prepares meeting notices and minutes for the Sounding Boards and other correspondence as directed.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail and other deliveries.
- Assists in the preparation of outgoing mailings, receives and distributes incoming mail and other deliveries
- Responsible, accurate, and able to work with little supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Interested parties should send a cover email, resume, and completed application in confidence to applicant [at] wdse [dot] org.
For full position description click here.
The Duluth-Superior Area Educational Television Corporation (WDSE•WRPT and The North 103.3) is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Duluth-Superior Area Educational Television Corporation does not discriminate against employees or applications on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.