Wednesday is Give to the Max Day
There is one day a year that your support can make an even bigger impact. On November 16, join the fundraising marathon "Give to the Max Day" and maximize your donor dollars to their fullest potential with matching grants and incentives through giveMN.org. GiveMN helps you support WDSE•WRPT through the easy and secure online "Give to the Max" campaign.
Ready, Set, Go!
In a 24 hour period, the race is on for fans of WDSE•WRPT to share their support for public TV and maximize their donation with bonus prizes at giveMN.org.
- A $15,000, $10,000 and $7,500 prize grant will be awarded to the top three nonprofit organizations (colleges and universities excluded) which receive the most dollars during Give to the Max Day.
- A $15,000, $10,000 and $7,500 prize grant will be awarded to the top three small nonprofit organizations – with budgets under $750,000 – which receive the most dollars on Give to the Max Day.
- A $5,000 prize grant will be awarded to nonprofits in 4th through 10th place on the main leader board.
- Win a Golden Ticket! Throughout the event, an individual donor will be randomly chosen every hour to have an additional $1,000 given to the charity that received the donor’s original donation.
- In addition to the 24 “Golden Tickets”—$1,000 prize grants given randomly every hour—one $10,000 “Grand Golden Ticket” will be randomly given at 11:59 p.m
As one of hundreds of Minnesota non-profits, WDSE•WRPT reminds the Northland to Give to the Max. Please join the GiveMN community, one created by Minnesota donors and nonprofits for Minnesota donors and nonprofits, to help support and sustain the local nonprofit organizations that matter to you.
GiveMN is a collaborative venture to transform philanthropy in Minnesota by growing overall giving and moving more of it online. GiveMN is an independent 501(c) (3) organization that is a supporting organization of the Minnesota Community Foundation.
"This is a day for us to come together as Minnesotans, and show our support for the nonprofit organizations that work tirelessly to improve our communities," said Dana Nelson, executive director of GiveMN.org.