Tour Bayfield in Bloom
Send this via e-mail
Join Great Gardening for our Spring Garden Tour to Bayfield this May and enjoy early-season gardens of Northern Wisconsin. Hop aboard the coach bus May 19th for a comfortable ride from Duluth to the shores of Chequamegon Bay for a day of gardens, a ferry ride to Madeline Island and an orchard tour.
Save your Seat Today! Tickets are Limited
The Spring Garden Tour supports WDSE•WRPT’s local program, Great Gardening. When you join the tour you also receive member benefits, including the program guide, This Month Magazine, and dining benefits through your WDSE•WRPT MemberCard.
You can purchase your tour tickets online or call 218.788.2831 / toll free 888.563.9373.
The Spring Garden Tour
Sunday, May 19, 2013
- Tour gardens in Poplar, Bayfield & La Pointe, WI
- Ride the ferry to Madeline Island
- Tour Hauser’s Superior View Farm & Orchard (Feel free to take advantage of Hauser’s annual May Red Barn Plant Sale. There’s plenty of room in the bus’s undercarriage to transport your garden picking back home)
- Enjoy an end of day pit stop at the White Winter Winery in Iron River, WI
- Participants receive a complementary lunch and snacks